'The Godfather' of 'Burgers' Howra Burger

The Godfather’ of ‘Burgers’Howra Burger

Hossloaded, Funky Place, Freshest Ingredients, Made to Order , absolutely #Droolworthy Burgers only at Howra Burger. Not the best of ambiance in Bandra west, but who cares when the food is amazing.😍

Howra Burger, Burger, Burger in bandra, The Godfather burger, best burger in mumbai, huge burger, biggest burger, chicken burger, cheese burger, restaurants in bandra, fast food joint, fast food joint in bandra
Howra Burger

Recently I met a friend who suggested that I must visit this burger joint, which serves the most amazing burgers in all of Bandra. I actually had no idea that this place existed right in my own locality. So after a long evening walk at band stand I decided to try out the Howra Burger, you can’t easily spot this place as it is located in a building on the 6th floor near Ayaz Kebab Corner in Bandra West. 

As soon as I entered the building, the elevator wasn’t working and I was too tired to climb 6 floors, but trust me I was even more determined to find out this place and yes after making it up till the 6th floor I was super disappointed by the look of the ambiance, what still motivated me was the amount of college crowd I saw and everyone enjoying their meals. 

I thought no big deal, let’s just give it a try. After catching a place I went through their menu which had really out of the box ideas and titles for their burgers, great work by their branding team. Howra Burger Bandra West, Pali Hill

Howra Burger, Cheese Burger, delicious burger, burgers, burger time, burger joint, cheesy burger, best burger in bandra

howra burger, mumbai, cheese burger, grilled chicken patty, fresh burger, yummy burger, food blogger in mumbai

Cheese burger, Chicken burger, Howra Burger Mumbai
Now coming to the food this is what I ordered:

LA CHICHARITO Rs. 290 WOWWW………

5*/5

Mexican inspired grilled chicken patty topped with melting cheese slice, jalapeno, loaded and drizzled with really creamy cheese sauce which was served with a side of tortilla chips and salsa or fries. This was so delicious, the chicken patty was so juicy and so well cooked that I actually felt the freshness in their burgers which was really amazing. I mean we normally land up paying more money at other joints in greed for combo meals, where they serve stale burger breads and stale chewy patties which are deep fried and we find it good because of the sauces but definitely we are consciously aware that is not fresh. This wasn’t spicy had perfect cheesy taste. Quantity wise the burger did look small but wow the patty was thick and huge, very filling.

Highly Recommended!

lemon ice tea, howra burger mumbai


LEMON ICE TEA – 4*/5

Very refreshing and good in taste, wasn’t sugary I liked it.

Howra Burger

The Howra Burger is existing in the industry from past 2 years they have almost 5 outlets spread across Mumbai city and they are going strong. It is a very popular joint amongst youngsters and known for their THE GODFATHER BURGER (Photo reference below credit: Howra Burger) which is extremely huge 7 to 8 patty layered burger loaded with sauces priced at around Rs 600. They also have pocket friendly burgers starting at Rs 150.

The Godfather burger, Howra Burger Mumbai

My Experience:

Taste: Awesome
Quality: Awesome
Quantity: Awesome
Price: Moderate
Ambiance: ok
Service: Quick and Excellent
Staff: Friendly and Good
Meat: Halaal*
Parking: Not Available
Crowd: Attracts trendy crowd mostly youngsters
Overall value for money 5*/5
I must say guys forget all other burger joints around I just fell in love with their burger patties be it Veg or Non Veg. I am so looking forward to reviewing their other joints soon and one day hopefully I might try THE GODFATHER, its not really my capacity but who knows? Never say Never.
Howra Burger team great work truly deserving and wish you guys more success ahead.

Thank you readers and subscribers for all your Support and love. If you have landed on my page for the first time and liked this review and if you felt it was helpful then do Subscribe to my blog page. Also do Support , Like, follow and Share on Social media.
Lots of love @foodhist.journey ❤️
#burger #TheGodfather #foodie #foodblog #mumbaikar #biggestburger #giantburger #mumbaifoodblogger #cheeseburger


You can also reach out to me - Email : foodhist.journey@gmail.com

#Zomato #Foodreview Spoonback Howra Burger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Places to Eat & Things to do in Matheran 2019

UNIBIC Oatmeal Digestive Healthy Cookies Product Review

Coffee By Di Bella Exclusive Food Review

Foodhist Journey